7 Nationwide Carving Workshops
$465 for the weekend
If you are interested please email me on email@example.com for payment details.
You are welcome to pay a lump sum or set up an auto-payment over 10 weeks of $46.50 a week.
Central Auckland 22nd – 23rd February 2020 SOLD OUT
Cascade St, Freemans Bay
West Auckland 29th February – 1st March 2020 SOLD OUT
Old Titirangi Rd, Titirangi
Oamaru 4th – 5th April 2020 5 Spaces Left
Design Federation, Thames St, Oamaru
Wellington 18th – 19th April 2020 2 Spaces Left
Volga St, Island Bay
Tauranga 2nd – 3rd May 2020 3 Spaces Left
Christchurch 16th – 17th May 2020 SOLD OUT
Studio Home, Worcester St, Linwood
This is a creative weekend …
to reignite your already talented soul! There is no doubt that every person grew up with a wonderful imagination. The question is when did you stop listening to it. A weekend with me will be a weekend to allow that beautiful, courageous self a free pass! Open that wild heart, believe you can … and by the end of the two days, you will be carving your way home, full of possibilities.
It’s a weekend to get together, learn how to carve into paint, whilst at the same time, be nourished with delicious food, be enthralled with crazy stories and be in a place where you can share your own. Set in 5 wonderful locations around New Zealand, a magic creative weekend awaits you!
Two full days of art-ing, chatting, eating and ending with your own special artwork and skills to take home to create further. All you have to do is turn up, bring a sense of fun and 1 x Resene test pots of your favourite colour of choice!
We will provide the paper, tools, prepped board, food with plenty of refreshments and good company.
Any questions please do not hesitate to ask.
- Saturday and Sunday 10am -4pm
- $465 per person for the full weekend workshop.
Includes daily delicious lunch and Seedlip refreshments, all art equipment and a lovely warm environment to create in. Please email any dietary requirements.
- Each participant needs to bring 1 x Resene test pot of their favourite colour. (Please note the paint needs to specifically be Resene for using with this technique).
- You will be carving into a 200mm x 200mm square prepped board.
- Workshop locations will be emailed to you.
- No previous creative experience is needed – just an open mind to learn and free use of hands.
- Feel free to bring ideas along, sketches or printouts. The theme will be based around flora, but this is your artwork and I am happy to support new concepts. Click here for inspiration.
- First day: Finish prepping your board, practice carving and finalise your design.
- Second Day: Draw and carve your wonderful paint carving, sign, spray, add a picture hanger and take home for your wall.