Exclusive Carving Workshop 2022
$550 for the weekend // SOLD OUT
Please email me email@example.com to join a waitlist
Saturday September 24th // 10 – 4pm
Sunday September 25th // 10 – 4pm
The Shack – Cloudy Bay Winery
230 Jacksons Road, Blenheim, New Zealand
This is a creative weekend …
to reignite your already talented soul! There is no doubt that every person grew up with a wonderful imagination. The question is when did you stop listening to it. A weekend with me will be a weekend to allow that beautiful, courageous self a free pass! Open that wild heart, believe you can … and by the end of the two days, you will be carving your way home, full of possibilities.
It’s a weekend to get together, learn how to carve into paint, whilst at the same time, be nourished with delicious food, be enthralled with crazy stories and be in a place where you can share your own. Set in the luxury location of ‘The Shack’ (don’t let the name fool you), this incredible architectural home on the grounds of Cloudy Bay Vineyard, Blenheim, awaits your beautiful energy for a magic creative weekend.
Two full days of art-ing, chatting, eating and ending with your own special artwork and skills to take home to create further. All you have to do is turn up, bring a sense of fun and 1 x Resene test pot of your favourite colour and inspiration is welcomed in the form of printouts.
We will provide the paper, tools, prepped board, food with plenty of refreshments and good company.
Any questions please do not hesitate to ask.
- Saturday and Sunday 10am -4pm
- $550 per person for the full weekend workshop.
Includes daily delicious lunches and snacks, all art equipment and a lovely warm environment to create in. Please email any dietary requirements.
- Each participant needs to bring 1 x Resene test pot of their favourite colour. (Please note the paint needs to specifically be Resene for using with this technique, there is a Resene store in Blenheim).
- You will be carving into a 200mm x 200mm square prepped board.
- Workshop 230 Jacksons Rd, follow signs for The Shack from the carpark.
- No previous creative experience is needed – just an open mind to learn and free use of hands.
- Please bring your ideas along, sketches and/or printouts. The theme will be based around flora, but this is your artwork and I am happy to support new concepts. Click here for inspiration.
- First day: Finish prepping your board, practice carving and finalise your design.
- Second Day: Draw and carve your wonderful paint carving, sign, spray, add a picture hanger and take home for your wall.
If you are interested please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Cancellation within 7 days of the workshop will incur a 50% forfeit of the total price.