Nationwide Carving Workshops 2020/2021
$485 for the weekend
Christchurch 17th – 18th October 2020 SOLD OUT
Studio Home, Worcester St, Linwood
Maruia River Retreat 20th – 22nd November 2020 SOLD OUT
2314 Shenandoah Highway, State highway 65, Tasman
Click through here for full details
Auckland 16th – 17th January 2021 13 spaces available
Hinemoa Street, Birkenhead Point
Auckland 23rd – 24th January 2021 13 spaces available
Taylor Road, Mangere Bridge
Tauranga 27th – 28th February 2021 9 spaces available
Livingston Drive, Papamoa Beach
Christchurch 27th – 28th March 2021 11 spaces available
Five Acre Farm, Heathcote Valley
Hawke’s Bay 24th – 25th April 2021 6 spaces available
Ngamoe Lodge, Middle Road, Havelock North
Wellington 15th – 16th May 2021 10 spaces available
Volga St, Island Bay
This is a creative weekend …
to reignite your already talented soul! There is no doubt that every person grew up with a wonderful imagination. The question is when did you stop listening to it. A weekend with me will be a weekend to allow that beautiful, courageous self a free pass! Open that wild heart, believe you can … and by the end of the two days, you will be carving your way home, full of possibilities.
It’s a weekend to get together, learn how to carve into paint, whilst at the same time, be nourished with delicious food, be enthralled with crazy stories and be in a place where you can share your own. Set in 5 wonderful locations around New Zealand, a magic creative weekend awaits you!
Two full days of art-ing, chatting, eating and ending with your own special artwork and skills to take home to create further. All you have to do is turn up, bring a sense of fun and 1 x Resene test pots of your favourite colour of choice!
We will provide the paper, tools, prepped board, food with plenty of refreshments and good company.
Any questions please do not hesitate to ask.
- Saturday and Sunday 10am -4pm
- $465 per person for the full weekend workshop.
Includes daily delicious lunch and Seedlip refreshments, all art equipment and a lovely warm environment to create in. Please email any dietary requirements.
- Each participant needs to bring 1 x Resene test pot of their favourite colour. (Please note the paint needs to specifically be Resene for using with this technique).
- You will be carving into a 200mm x 200mm square prepped board.
- Workshop locations will be emailed to you.
- No previous creative experience is needed – just an open mind to learn and free use of hands.
- Please bring your ideas along, sketches and/or printouts. The theme will be based around flora, but this is your artwork and I am happy to support new concepts. Click here for inspiration.
- First day: Finish prepping your board, practice carving and finalise your design.
- Second Day: Draw and carve your wonderful paint carving, sign, spray, add a picture hanger and take home for your wall.
If you are interested please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
You are welcome to pay a lump sum of $485 or set up an auto-payment over 10 weeks or more if needed.
A full refund is available until a week out from the workshop date.